Thursday, January 22, 2009

My book, Hugging Hour, is out!


Today is the day, even though a couple of friends spotted and bought it last night at a local bookstore. (That was very nice of them.)
Now, what do I do? I guess I'll bundle up and go soap-boxing in Central Park. I'll set up next to the Alice in Wonderland statue, maybe she'll bring me luck. Or, maybe I should stay put in case my new waffle iron arrives in the mail. First things first, I need to get out of these pajamas and into the shower. Yes, I know it is afternoon here, and yes, I know it's a school day. But, it's a special day today, it's freezing in New York, and I have been sending out emails all morning. So, give me a break, and if you happen to walk into a bookstore today, don't forget to ask about Hugging Hour! 
*

No comments:

Post a Comment